The Current representatives are:
Carmen Matz, Chairperson 216.932.3475
Jim Horton – Vice Chairperson 216.382.5878
Joe Madigan, Secretary 216.848.1534
Jim Jaros 216.371.4131
Bob Leone 216.291.1247
Dennis Razayeski 216.486.5629
THE PURPOSE of the Parish Pastoral Council is to promote the spiritual growth of the parish community and to plan ways for the parish to carry out the Mission of the Church. It is responsible for developing a pastoral plan for the parish and does so in the following ways:
- Listen to and evaluate the overall experience and quality of life of the parish community.
- Develop and recommend parish pastoral plans and priorities
- Develop and review the parish Mission Statement
- Listen to parishioners by means of meetings, surveys and the census.
- Identify key needs and concerns of the people of the parish.
- Evaluate the achievement of parish pastoral plans and goals.
- Delegate specific tasks to the appropriate commissions.
The pastoral council is a consultative body that makes recommendations to the pastor.
The Council is composed of the Pastor, the Associate Pastor(s), the Deacon(s), and appointed representative of the Finance Council, and six (6) representatives from the Parish.
The term of office for elected members is three (3) years and no more than two (2) consecutive terms.